Facilities and Capabilities
In order to assist in consulting activities, VinTech maintains a “skunk works” development center. This allows rapid and efficient construction and testing of various concepts without the burden of major corporate-owned laboratory. Located on a major highway in downtown Hartford, Alabama, Vinyard Technology Company has unique indoor and outdoor testing and fabrication facilities
- Diesel and natural gas generator testing from 3500 W to 0.5 MW.
- High pressure natural gas supply system.
- Portable generator load banks, from 3500 W to 0.5 MW.
- Exhaust Emissions analyzer, portable, NOx, CO, CO2, HC, O2.
- Portable engine instrumentation system: pressures, temperatures, liquid and gaseous fuel flow rates.
- Electric power systems analysis.
- Full scale cogeneration systems testing.
- Engine heat rejection testing.
- Custom fuels testing.
- Induction genset test facility, single-phase and three-phase, to 100 kW.
- Pilot-scale anaerobic digestion facilities for waste stream analysis.
- Water quality laboratory.
- Generator manufacturing.
- Computer Aided Design capabilities.
- Anaerobic Bioreactor manufacturing.
- Recirculating aquaculture test facilities.