Below is a listing of client-sponsored projects conducted by VinTech and its patent company. These are grouped by Engines & Fuels, Exhaust Emissions, Energy, and Other.
Engines and Fuels
- Dual fuel biogas conversion of large, municipal genset engine (California).
- Gas engine analysis for small heat pump drive.
- Unique rotary engine concept analysis.
- Natural gas irrigation engine efficiency improvement and testing (Nebraska, Colorado).
- Waste cooking oil-fueled genset demonstration for poultry house operation (AL).
- Design and development of high-efficiency, long-life lean burn gas engine for heat pump drive (S. Korea, AL).
- Compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle engine conversions for low emissions: Russian market.
- Dual fuel engine analysis and testing: irrigation engines (Texas, California, Midwest).
- Diesel-to-gas conversion design and development.
- Engineering and market support for engine conversion company.
- Engine remanufacturing facility evaluation.
- Turbocharger analysis and testing for gas engines.
- Theory and Application: natural gas engine design class.
- Biodiesel specifications analysis.
- Well-head gas analysis: Colombian market.
- Palm oil-fueled engines: African market.
- Lean burn versus stoichiometric burn genset testing, LPG and natural gas fuels.
- Coal gas-fueled engine analysis: Chinese market.
- Standby genset system design and installation.
- Volatile Organic Compounds energy recovery system for fuel tankers (West Coast).
- Engine development and fielding- synthetic gas from medical wastes (Hawaii).
- Engine development and fielding- synthetic gas from electrical component and circuit board wastes (Japan).
- Engine development and fielding- synthetic gas from municipal and shipyard wastes (S. Korea).
- Engine development and fielding- synthetic gas from biomedical wastes (S. Korea).
- Genset development, dedicated and dual fuel, small biomass air-based gasifier syngas (Miss.).
- NATO military certification testing for engine lubricant additive.
- Dual fuel conversion analysis for extended operation: municipal standby gensets (Gulf Coast).
- Lean burn syngas engine testing and development, small and large engines (Wash.).
- Performance testing and field application – Biogas-fueled genset for swine nursery operation (Miss.).
- Performance testing and field application – Biogas-fueled cogeneration genset for poultry broiler operation (Miss.).
- Fuel economy testing of locomotive engine (GA).
- Analysis of hydrogen-based fuel augmentation system.
- Review of engine remanufacturing system performance,
- Engine coolant analysis.
- Lean Burn Large Engine Development (1000 hp.).
- Long Life, High Efficiency, Continuous Duty Genset Engine (“3-Million Mile Engine”,30 hp.)
- Emissions reduction potential of diesel shipyard cranes (West Coast).
- Dual fuel CNG diesel refuse truck emissions analysis (West Coast).
- Analysis of emissions from diesel fuel treatment device (West Coast).
- Syngas-fueled engine emissions testing.
- Emissions reduction from biogas dual fuel conversion system (West Coast).
- Air/fuel control and aftertreatment system design for exhaust emissions control.
- Analysis of LPG-fueled thermal cotton defoliator (California).
- Test plan development – Class 8 truck fuel economy improvement.
- Transmission system test plan.